Two Sides, One Whole
I know that for most of you, you have no idea what kind of title this is, but it is actually very simple: almost every person has two sides, take me for example, when you meet me, I seem very outgoing, open, and quite frankly, simple; but you only see the tip of the iceberg.
That is not all there is to me, my other side is a quiet, book worm, who loves nothing more than a quiet place to do my own thing.
Put them together and you get me, a Confident, Proud, Aggressive, Introvert, who is a deeply loyal, quiet person, whose love of reading surpasses normal levels.
If you want a better comparison I, am like a Badger, Smallish, Loyal, Patriotic, Independent, Protective, Passionate, and if you know me to any extent, you know that I am Blunt.
But what is so important about this topic?
Everyone has two sides, we have the side that we show to everyone and the one that only our closest friends and family know, I have only one question for you:
What side do you show?
Comments
Post a Comment