My younger Brother, Dechlin.

 Dechlin is creative.

All of you who have met Dechlin probably already know this, but when he is at home, and he is trying to figure out a problem you can almost see the cogs turning in his head, you can definitely hear them though as he is an out-loud thinker when it comes to problems.
He has his ups, and his downs, although his downs can be either downs or ups, think of it this way, 
you are driving down the road, to go to an important meeting, and you ask Dechlin, "Hey Bud, did you get your notebook?" "Yes," he answers, but in reality, he is being mischievous and does not have his notebook.
Another good way to look at it though is that he is Tuffnut, from How to Train your Dragon, 
this description totally fits him.
Another odd thing about Dechlin is with all his creativity, and love of fun, he is not a dog person, he is a cat person.
A little bit longer than a year ago, he found and adopted a day old orphaned Kitten that he named Smeagol.
Yes, her name is still Smeagol, she loves to be in the house, and it is kind of pathetic the way she just sits meowing by the door to be let in.
Then in June Smeagol had Kittens, only one of them was a Black and white Tuxedo cat, like her mother, she is also Dechlins, and her name is Crackers.
I think that while Dechlin has the Nature to be spontaneous, he is also very cautious, and articulate when it comes to making an important decision.
Therefore I have Tuffnut for a Brother.








also, did I mention, he loves his Hair? 








Comments

  1. That's so funny! I laughed out loud when I finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good, but don't tell him, he doesn't read my blog, and therefore does not know that I posted about him! Ha ha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Non-Negotiables

August Farm Walk